Yes, that was Hannah's response as we left
PPP&K for the last time Wednesday afternoon. It was a great year! She had a blast, learned tons and had great teachers and friends. Here are some pics from her graduation program and last day of school.
Lillian "celebrating" with a cookie in her mouth in H's classroom after the program.

What's in here? Surely it's for me.

Our God is so GREAT, so STRONG and so MIGHTY...
.jpg)
Hannah with Ms. Heather and Ms. Shannon

She was
SOOOOO proud of herself! I can hardly stand this one...she's so cute:)

Check out the legs.
.jpg)
Last day of school...saying goodbye to Ms. Shannon. She wasn't sure how to "feel".

Taking a ride in the raft:)

Enjoying a treat at the end of the year party.

Thank you PPP&K for the last 2 years! Kindergarten...here we come!
2 comments:
I honestly got teary eyed when I read this post. I cant believe our little girls are getting so big! I am such a baby!
can't believe she's so grown up now! congrats hannah!
Post a Comment