Friday, May 22, 2009

Is it bad that I think it's funny...

There are several things my girls do that make me laugh. I know I shouldn't, but come on! Lillian is only 17 months old and sings "Poker Face" (pah pah pah pah pah pay)...now that's funny. Well, ok maybe not, but really it is and you know it! Hannah sings it too. Constantly. A couple of days ago, she said, "Mommy, I'm going to be on Ellen next week". My response, "You are?". "Yes, I'm going to sing Poker Face." Funny. I never talk about Lady Gaga. Not sure that I've said her name in front of Hannah...EVER. Today, she come riding into the kitchen on a tricycle with my strapless bra on top of her head. "Mommy, I'm Baby Gaga." Now, THAT'S FUNNY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Micah is also a Lady Gaga Lover! It cracks me up when he asks to hear "Ba Ba Ba Boker Face."

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Crystal, that totally cracks me up!! Your girls are hilarious!