As a mom, there are moments throughout the day where my kids make me laugh, and that's ok. There are also moments when I want to laugh, but shouldn't. Like when they disobey and it's kind of funny but I have to discipline them or when they get scared or hurt and they are sad, but it's still kind of funny. I must not laugh. Today was one of those moments but in the first time in a looooooooooooong time, I could not contain my laughter no matter how inappropriate.
Here's the story:
Hannah is learning about Venus. We did a lava experiment today with flour and butter. After pouring hot butter on top of a custard dish into flour, you are supposed to walk away and wait a few hours.
Fast forward a few hours:
Hannah: Mom!!!!!!!! Come quick! Lillian needs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lillian: wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo
Me: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it's ok, you're not in trouble hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sniff snort
As long as I can remember I have been a baseball fan. When Rando and I met
baseball quickly became the perfect date. Our goal is to go to every MLB
stadium...
No comments:
Post a Comment