I's been over 2 months. I have to say that it has been 2 very long months for me personally, including a jaw injury and just some abnormal craziness around the Casey house hold. I know you're wanting Easter Pics. Me too. I did something to our memory card...not sure what, but we can't get pics off of it. Hubster is super busy with work, so maybe he'll help me out with those soon;0)
I will say that I have been totally obsessed with music during these 2 months. Not for any reason in particular. I've always loved music, it's a huge part of who I am but I've never really ventured much outside of the "radio". After some exploring, I have some new faves!!!
Brandi Carlisle. How I LOVE HER!!!!! This is my fave, but if you have time, check out her cover of Bryan Adams, Heaven.
This is my go to song. Love, love, love it. I've heard a few times over the years, but now I'm hooked!
Bon Iver. I was introduced to Bon Iver via "New Moon", but after some exploring around, I found that I LOVE almost everything they do!!! What do you think? Kind of different, but I'm a bit over most of the stuff on the radio these days anyways.
Anyone heard Brooke White's cover of "Yellow"? Soooooo pretty.
As long as I can remember I have been a baseball fan. When Rando and I met
baseball quickly became the perfect date. Our goal is to go to every MLB
stadium...
No comments:
Post a Comment