Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yes...there's more! Vacation part 4

This was from a "walk" we took Thursday night. Hannah and Lillian weren't thrilled that the camera went on a walk with us, but I was determined to get a few decent shots. Especially of Ryan and me, because we have so few with both of our eyes open:) This one turned out pretty good.

Lillian...ummm...checking things out.
Aunt Kee-eee and Lillian
I'm sure she's showing me a bird. We only looked at birds about 379584358734852 times.
Here's Miss No Pictures on the Beach just Playing trying to be a good sport.
Looking a bit concerned about something, but I still think it's sweet.
Looking cute with Aunt Carrie.
Posin'
Giggling about something:)

I packed matching outfits for everyone for another photo session that never happened...Oh well:) Next time I'll remember more batteries!

2 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

Cute! The pic of you and Ryan turned out great~

Unknown said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! (I have a problem keeping my eyes open for pics too)