I guess it's been a while! I broke my camera, so I haven't been able to take pictures, so everytime I sat down to write a new blog entry, I was just mad that I didn't have any new pictures and I would just quite. No pictures, but I'll leave you with some updates about what's going on with each of the girls:0)
Lillian currently has 3 teeth coming in. She's been a real thrill to be around...I kind of really do mean that:0) She's running around (literally) like she owns the place. She tells Sophie "AHHH!!!" (off) all day long and asks for a "nana" evey 10 minutes or so:0) She has started climbing on everything her stumpy little legs will allow. We have found her basically dangling from the bathroom sink several times. Yesterday, she went into my room, stood next to my dresser and started dancing. There wasn't any music, but she was pointing to my clock radio. She's quite fun.
Hannah reminds me daily that she's a mommy and a princess. Good to know. Now I know why she told me yesterday that "My father is forcing me to marry" and "We will NEVER bow to you!"...Maybe I should "misplace" Aladdin for a few years. She is doing very well with her therapies. She's extremely active and starting to make a lot of progress with her hip placement. It looks like we'll be through will all that very soon!
It's been a rough few weeks for some of my family. God doesn't give us anything we cannot handle. For some reason, it's harder for me to remember that when it comes to others. Make since?
On a brighter note, Lillian is singing her little heart out from her crib. Love her.
As long as I can remember I have been a baseball fan. When Rando and I met
baseball quickly became the perfect date. Our goal is to go to every MLB
stadium...
1 comment:
fun update, even w/o any pics!
Post a Comment