As long as I can remember I have been a baseball fan. When Rando and I met
baseball quickly became the perfect date. Our goal is to go to every MLB
stadium...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Christmas Morning
The girls woke up around 7 and we headed downstairs to check out the goodies. Lillian wasn't so sure. She was quite observant...Nothing new, but just not as hands on as usual:0) She came around once she "found" her Zebra. After Hannah saw her new Princess suitcase, we told her about our trip to Disney World. She covered her mouth and made the cutest noises. I believe she was a little excited! She was also pretty stoked about her "Sleeping Beauty in a Basket", which she had been telling the whole world for months that that's what she would be getting for Christmas. She kept asking if it was hers forever. I assured her that it was hers to keep.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment